Polycom - Testing The Polycom System
You can test out the Polycom system in a Malone Hall conference room by connecting to a JHU Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) that's set up as a "testing room".
To do so, connect the Polycom to the Johns Hopkins ISVC-Public Test Room:
Notes About Using The Polycom Test Room
- Test room limitations and conditions of use:
- This test room is for testing only and not intended for meeting use.
- The test room is a common room and other users may be in the room when you connect.
- The room has a 10 minute call end value that starts at the connection of the first user.
- After the call ends you may start a new 10 minute session by calling back into the VMR.
- A maximum of 4 devices may be connected to a session.