Contacting WSE IT Support

While CS IT Support offers support for the the Computer Science Dept's IT-specific services and JHU IT offers their own IT support for its Enterprise services, the Whiting School of Engineering (WSE) has its own IT Support team for several services WSE offers to various WSE departments. As a CS Department affiliate, most of your CS IT services will come from CS IT Support. Occasionally, however, for certain services or issues, we may refer you to either JHU IT or WSE IT.

WSE has their own website at:

If We Refer You To WSE IT...

If we refer you to WSE IT, you'll need to open up a trouble ticket with them. For example, you might need WSE IT to provide you support for a specific IT service CS doesn't provide, or you might need the answer to a technical question CS IT cannot provide.

Opening A Trouble Ticket With WSE

  • Email them at
  • You will be provided a ticket number for your issue.