UNPLANNED CS SERVICE OUTAGES
- MH 122: ugrad1 cannot display anything on the projector
- Since February 2019
- Communication between ugrad1 and the projector does not currently work. We're waiting on a fix from the manufacturer of our A/V system. You can still connect a laptop to the projector using the instructions available at the table.
PLANNED CS SERVICE OUTAGES
- None at this time.
CS COMPUTING LAB AVAILABILITY
MH-122 UNDERGRAD LAB CLOSURE
- Monday, March 18, from 8:30am until 5pm (This is during Spring Break)
- Furniture modifications being made.
- We have a furniture company coming out on Monday, March 18 to install CPU holders under the tables in MH-122, one of our CS Undergrad Labs. We will need to close the lab during the install time to allow the workers space to complete the installation. At this time, we plan to keep the ugrad1 through ugrad12 computer systems in that room running (for remote access), but we might need to shut them down at some point.
- Additionally, we have an alternate Ugrad Lab (with 12 other Ugrad systems) in the back room of MH G-61. If the furniture work is completed early, we’ll reopen the MH-122 Ugrad Lab early.
- Any additional details can be found here.