Contacting JHU IT Support
(Redirected from Contact JHU IT Support)
While CS IT Support offers support for the the Computer Science Dept's IT-specific services, JHU IT offers their own IT support for services JHU IT provides to the University including:
- Issues with your JHED ID account, including your JHED password.
- JHU's @jhu.edu email (Microsoft Echange)
- JHU One Box
- JHU VPN
- Certain Microsoft software products
- ...and various other Enterprise services
JHU IT's main help website can be found at: https://it.johnshopkins.edu/help
Open A Trouble Ticket With JHU IT
To open a trouble ticket to obtain support of services directly offered by JHU IT, you can reach them:
- by calling them by phone at 410-516-HELP
- It's the fastest way to reach JHU IT Support.
- You will be provided a ticket number for your issue.
- by visiting their Service website: https://johnshopkins.service-now.com/serviceportal
- You will need your JHED credentials to access that page.
- Once you arrive at that page, choose the red Get Help link on the left.