Resetting a CS Lab Printer That Hangs
CS Labs MH 122 and MH G-61 each house an HP LaserJet 4350 printer.
Per the available printers list...
- MH-122's printer is called mh122prt
- MH G-61's printer is called mhg61prt
If you notice either of these printers are hung up (not related to a printer jam), it could be an incompatible document or a document that triggers an error 49.4C02 or something similar might have occurred.
Generally, to unhang these printers, try the following steps:
- Power off the printer with the power switch on the right side of the printer.
- Wait 1 minute. (Helps the internal memory clear out.)
- Power the printer back on and wait until the screen shows Ready
If the printer still doesn't work, please email email@example.com with a full description of the problem (including which CS Lab room # the printer resides in.)