Since July, 2014, the JHU Computer Science Dept has occupied portions of all accessible floors in the new Malone Hall building.
The building includes:
- Offices for faculty, Grad students, researchers, and staff.
- CS Masters student computing lab (G-61)
- Two CS Ugrad student computing labs (MH-122 and G-61)
- Several advanced conference rooms that include video conferencing capabilities.
This category includes links to various resources associated with the Malone Hall building.
Common Malone Hall-Related Resources
- Audio/Visual services and support in Malone Hall are handled by other groups within JHU. Please see: Audio-Visual.
- Power-related or HVAC issues in a room or office are handled by JHU Facilities.
- Support for office telephones or cellphones is handled by JHU Telecommunications.
- For office furniture issues, please contact Debbie DeFord in Malone Hall 160, so she can direct you to the appropriate person.
- Malone Hall room scheduling is handled by the CS Dept's Administrative staff. Please visit http://engineering.jhu.edu/siteauth/malonerooms/request.html