Since July, 2013, the JHU Computer Science Dept has occupied portions of all accessible floors in the new Malone Hall building. The building includes Faculty, grad student, researchers, and staff offices, as well as the CS Grad Computing Lab and two CS Ugrad computing labs.
Malone Hall also houses several advanced conference rooms that include video conferencing capabilities.
This category includes links to various resources associated with the Malone Hall building.
Common Malone Hall-Related Resources
- Audio/Visual services and support in Malone Hall are handled by other groups within JHU. Please see: Audio-Visual.
- Power-related or HVAC issues in a room or office are handled by JHU Facilities.
- Support for office telephones or cellphones is handled by JHU Telecommunications.
- For office furniture issues, please contact Debbie DeFord in Malone Hall 160, so she can direct you to the appropriate person.
- Malone Hall room scheduling is handled by the CS Dept's Administrative staff. Please visit http://engineering.jhu.edu/siteauth/malonerooms/request.html