How To Reset Your Password
Resetting your CS Account Password
- Due to the CS Dept now working remotely, we are working on developing a virtual office hours solution.
- In the meantime, if you have account issues, please send an email to email@example.com Steve DeBlasio will email you back with how he'll want to communicate with you to resolve your password issue. There is a good chance that he will use Zoom to communicate with you, so many sure you have Zoom ready to use on your computer or your phone. And, if you do communicate with zoom, you will need to show your J-Card to Steve through the camera, so please make sure you have your J-Card handy.
Resetting JHU Account (JHED) Passwords
- Our CS-related accounts are not associated with JHU's JHED accounts. They are very different. Mind you, some CS Dept. webpages might require you to log in with your JHED account.
- The CS IT Support Group does not administer any JHED accounts.
- For JHED Account password resets you should contact the JHU IT Helpdesk at 410-516-HELP, and they can assist you.