Obtaining CS IT Services Remotely
- Since the CS IT Staff will only be available online, please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Also, please have Zoom available on your device(s), so that we can arrange to contact you using that method as an alternative to in-person communication (for example, certain account-related issues.) For some Zoom meetings, we might require you to show your J-Card or other forms of picture ID.
- We are also looking into providing a virtual version of Steve DeBlasio's daily office hours for account issues, etc.
- For a list of the various kinds of IT services we provide, visit our Scope Of Services page, although, please understand that some of our services might not be available remotely due to the nature of those services.
- Please bear with us as we transition to online support only. :-)
And Don't Forget...
- Many of your CS IT questions can be answered with the content of this CS IT Support Wiki.
- We've also updated several sections of the wiki to reflect changes to how we're handling some services remotely. We've tried to indicate many of these changes in red or with triangular "!" symbols, like you see at the top of this page.