The Computer Science Dept at JHU hosts its own CS email service (addresses of the form @cs.jhu.edu). This category provides documentation on various aspects of our CS email service.
- Having a CS Linux account provides you a CS email address.
- For users who have both a CS Grad Linux account and a CS Ugrad Linux account, your email will default to your CS Grad account.
- JHU's Own Email System
- JHU itself offers various types of its own email services as well, depending upon whether you're faculty, staff, students, etc. If you're interested in using JHU's mail services, visit http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/gettingstarted.html#EMAIL which includes links to their various services including Outlook/Exchange and Outlook Web Access.
- If you have issues with JHU's own email services, please contact the JHU Help Desk by phone at 410-516-HELP
- Having both a CS and JHU Email Address
- You can have a CS email address and a JHU email address at the same time. But, we recommend you forward whichever address you consider your secondary address to your primary address. (If your preferred email address is your own personal email address, you might want to forward your CS and/or JHU email addresses to that address instead.)
If you have questions/problems with CS's email service, and you've already looked through the Mail category of this CS IT Support Wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much info as you can to help us answer your question or troubleshoot your email problem.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.